We know your dog is family, so we treat every furry guest like one of our own. Whether you’re traveling for business or just need a night away, you can relax knowing your dog’s being pampered and engaged at Ashcroft Pet Resort. We're located in Ft. Collins and convenient to get to from the Timnath, Loveland, and Windsor areas.
A 5-Star Vacation Destination for your dog!
At Ashcroft Pet Resort, we tailor every dog’s experience to their unique needs and preferences. Our comfortable accommodations suit dogs of all sizes and breeds, including multi-dog families. Our furry guests can expect:
● Spacious accommodations complete with the amenities of home
● Climate-control and air ventilation systems for maximum comfort and health
● Supervision from our highly-trained staff, including attentive room service
● Comprehensive wellness checks each day
● Daily feedings – we recommend keeping your dog on his/her usual diet
● Bathroom breaks throughout the day
Full Day Playtime or Half Day Playtime
Birthday & Gotcha Day Party
Our attentive staff is highly-trained to administer your pet’s medications and vitamins. Let us know if your dog has any other special requirements and we will be happy to customize a plan. Please give us a call to discuss your dog's needs.
It is best for your dog if you bring its own dog food for us to feed. Please make sure the food is in an unbreakable and resealable container labeled with your dog's name and instructions. Helpful tip: bag & bring each serving separately in plastic baggies
For the health and safety of all our furry visitors, we require these vaccinations be current:
● Distemper combination
We provide industry-leading Kuranda beds and fleece blankets for your dog's added comfort. No need to bring their beds or blankets from home. If you would like a familiar smell from home, we suggest you bring a t-shirt or pillowcase that smells like you.
We encourage you to call and make your reservation as soon as possible to ensure space for your pet. Although we are seasoned hosts, we look forward to meeting and getting to know your dog personally. Reserving in advance and sharing with us all that matters assures your dog will have an exceptional Ashcroft Pet Resort experience.
7:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday
7:30 - 10:00am & 4:00 - 6:00pm Saturday - Sunday
Please note: Pick up after 9:30am for boarding will incur a $25 day charge.
Please click here to view our Holiday Hours.
Boarding is offered to all dogs that have passed the Meet & Greet process. All dogs must have a reservation for all appointments. All dogs must be current on all vaccines and be spayed/neutered by 1 year of age. We follow the current Denver County breed restrictions.
1. A complimentary Meet & Greet session is required
2. Dogs are required to have the following vaccines: Bordetella, Rabies & Distemper (DHPP)
3. Vaccines must be administered at least 7 days prior to boarding
4. Vaccines must be administered by a licensed veterinarian
5. Everything provided must be able to fit in a standard washer and dryer (no large comforters, etc.)
6. We are happy to administer oral or topical medications or supplements to your pets! Medication must be in the original prescribed container with the prescription label adhered.
7. Please bring enough food for the duration of your pet's boarding stay. You must provide individual prepackaged containers or Ziplock bags with your pet’s name and food measured by meal or a meal packaging fee of $3 per day (max of $15 per boarding stay) will be applied to your pet’s invoice. Canned food and meal toppers are accepted in their original container, but must be labeled with your pet's name.