The dog daycare program at Ashcroft Pet Resort is the ideal place for your pup to have the time of their life. Outdoor playground equipment, synthetic turf yards, climate-controlled indoor play zones, and summertime splash pools mean the fun never stops and tails keep wagging.
We take the safety of the pets in our care very seriously, so each dog must first complete a Free Meet & Greet to ensure that they are a good fit for Daycare.
Book your dog's Meet & Greet (970) 221-5689 today for a FREE trial day of Daycare!
Our highly-trained staff directly supervises all playgroups to ensure each dog is having fun and, most importantly, staying safe. Dog daycare fulfills your dog’s cravings for exercise, attention, and structure, making it the perfect solution for bored, lonely, or high-energy dogs. Imagine the pleasure of picking up a relaxed, satisfied pooch at the end of your long day. You can go home and enjoy a quality evening of cuddles and canine companionship.
● 14 spacious play yards over 2.5 acres of beautiful land
● Climate-controlled indoor play zones ensure fun in all weather conditions
● New Activity Center has 3 large yards of synthetic turf for year-round, mud-free grass
● 100% supervision from highly-trained and passionate staff
● Double-fencing around all outdoor yards
● Careful playgroup selection for the best safety & comfort
● Fun playground equipment, including splash pools in the summer
● Individual play available for less social or senior dogs
● Ask us about our daycare events, from doggie birthday parties to seasonal festivities
Birthday & Gotcha Day Party
Daycare is more than a ton of canine fun - it’s a constructive environment for your dog to exercise their social skills and satisfy their pack animal nature.
● Prevents boredom and loneliness, reducing behaviors such as digging, barking, and chewing your belongings
● Provides the necessary stimulation and interaction your dog needs to be happiest and healthiest
● Builds and reinforces good social skills, which can lead to a more confident and well-adjusted dog
● Promotes the exercise and activity your dog needs to stay in good physical (and mental) shape
● Offers social and individual play in a fully-supervised and safe environment